Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mud Pies

It was a beautiful morning and my friend Brenda's last day visiting. We went for a walk with the gang and they were their usual wild selves.
Bunny loves to start the run with some steeplechase jumping...

Barbie didn't hesitate to go wading in the ditch with the Shelties! She doesn't mind mud, but hates things sticking to her!

The thing about starting the day off with a walk like this is I know what I'm going to be doing for the afternoon...:-)

I can't wait to see the pictures that Brenda got!

2 comments:

Christine September 10, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

Fabulous

anamchara1 September 11, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

It took me until today to have a look ... I wondered where those great photos went to!!:) Hmmmm ...7hour drive home, or same time bathing 2 poos??? That's a toughie!:) Totally worthwhile fun, either way you look at it!

Bren

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP