Monday, September 14, 2009

Hair Grows...Right?

I can't keep away from the Poodles with scissors; even though I am still relatively new at all this. Barbie was very patient with me, and almost fell asleep standing up! In trying to fix the problem I made a couple of days earlier where she was looking roached in the back I think I took off too much of the topline angle. It is supposed to be an unbroken line from base of tail to top of head. Oops. Back to the drawing board...I think another couple of months growth and then I'll leave it to a pro.

4 comments:

Mont'Alves September 15, 2009 at 12:28 AM  

well i must say that for me she looks fantastic :)

anamchara1 September 15, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

Poos should have Chia hair ... cut it, water it, and it grows, ready to cut again!

Laureate September 15, 2009 at 6:56 AM  

Yes, it grows. I'm worried I'm going to get scissor happy again! It is hard to resist.

Christine September 24, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Your poodles, look dreamy to me... hope we can get Mr Bigs turned out as nice.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP