Monday, November 2, 2009

Barbie and the Bathmat

We have a routine at night and when I go to brush my teeth, Bunny will come in and lay on the bathmat. It is hard to tell where Bunny ends and the bathmat begins; she blends right in! Even more so now when she hasn't had a bath in two weeks and she is the same shade of beige. Barbie just got bathed and will be flying to Halifax later on in the week to continue her show training. I took these photos for my "before" shots. Once she is all done up by Allison, I'll take some "after" shots. I can't wait to see her at the shows all dolled up.

I'm sure her new hair care routine won't include Bunny spit!




It looks like she is being seriously hurt...but it doesn't look like Bunny is really touching her. Drama queen...

This one is just too funny...

Oops!
Made it over!

I think the girls are going to miss each other...

6 comments:

anamchara1 November 2, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

The deck works out so well, you must have had to duck and run a few times, tho! Fantastic shots ... I need a foo fix! Does Barbie have big boots for her own big adventure? :)

Laureate November 2, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

The deck is great for getting out their ya-ya's...they didn't knock me over but you see Barbie almost did. Bunnny is very good at the over the top manoeuvre.

Barbie had a big adventure yesterday and it took a long time to get all the bits out of her hair. I think the deck is a safer spot for her to run until she leaves...

Natalie November 2, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

Both girls are just gorgeous, as always. Bunny has so much hair now!

I think the best part about these pictures, besides the great Poodle facial expressions, is the way their hair moves. I have to say it's quite fascinating and makes them look really goofy in some of the pictures. The joys of action shots. Or maybe I'm just a little obsessed with Poodle hair..

Cool Design Shelties November 3, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

Great action shots of those two poodles :o)

//Bente

lonfrichuk November 3, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

Those girls crack me up, I'm sure they'll miss each other's company and just think of the pictures you'll get when they're reunited!

Sherri November 18, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Fabulous shots Kim; love the one with 8 feet and only 1 on the ground. As usual great photos.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP